Friday, July 15, 2011

More Salamander Goodies from Forgeworld!

Bray’arth Ashmantle – Salamanders Venerable Dreadnought
Salamander's Brass Etch Sheet

This hits keep on coming.  I am loving the additional support that my chosen chapter is getting lately.  I will not love convincing my wife that I NEED these upgrades.  I am also not too terribly impressed with the fact that the arms come separately, but I suppose there is precedent for that.  Check out Forgeworld for the details.

P.S. Aerion ready your brushes!

4 comments:

Mad Pat said...

Ya forge world hates us Salamanders players and wants us to be poor.

chosen1 said...

Perhaps I could take the "But honey it's an insidious plot by the foul forces of chaos to render my armories bare and my wargear unsanctioned!" argument. I think my wife will respond well to the wargear approach...I think. :)

chaplainaerion said...

I've met your wife. No, she won't.

And they're always ready. In fact, they're probably exhausted. Bring it on, bub!

chaplainaerion said...

P.S. Where's them battle reps, huh? :P